The first digital edition of the ACLU of Utah's Liberty Reporter E-Newsletter is here...
Spring 2021 - Liberty Reporter E-Newsletter
- Read a first-person account of advocating on Utah’s Capitol Hill by Arundhati Oommen, the inspiring high school junior who attempted to pass a bill.
- See updates on the six active lawsuits managed by our legal staff in the Legal Docket.
- Watch an exclusive interview with Marina Lowe, the ACLU of Utah’s Legislative & Policy Counsel.
- Read our answer to the question, “What Happened to the Push for Police Reform in Utah?”
- Find it all in the latest edition of the Liberty Reporter. Online now at www.aclulibertyreporter.org
We hope you will appreciate this new electronic format for the Liberty Reporter, the ACLU of Utah’s biannual newsletter. Our goal is to deliver the same timely information to our members and supporters in a new approach that is both more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Going digital also lets us embed videos, surveys, and other interactive elements directly in the content of a newsletter—a possibility unavailable in a printed edition. In the future, we hope to publish more editions of the Liberty Reporter E-Newsletter to send out vital updates throughout the year and special editions to coincide with important news and events.
Finally, we welcome your feedback to boost our goal of continuous improvement. Tell us what you think about the new Liberty Reporter E-Newsletter by completing this 6-question Google survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScck5qB3M8qqM5c4cwmQnuIN9LVsfRqPSp-79JouTSY4oXfqw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Read the Spring 2021 ACLU of Utah's Liberty Reporter here: www.aclulibertyreporter.org