The 2022 Legislative Session starts on January 18, 2022.
See the 2021 Legislative Session Archive webpage for a complete list of the ACLU's updates, videos, and analysis from the previous legislative session
Build Your Lobbying Skills
- [NEW] How to Give Public Comment Virtually at the Utah Legislature - our new guide to testifying online during committee hearings (PDF)
- [NEW] Learn how to track and follow bills during the 2021 Legislative Session with our new Bill Tracking Guide (PDF)
- [NEW] How a Bill Becomes a Law - our handy 1-pager that adapts the Schoolhouse Rock icon for the Utah Legislature (PDF)
- Learn how to navigate the Utah Legislature's new website by watching our Online Lobbying 101 workshop
- Access ACLU Lobbying Resources "How to Contact Elected Officials" and "Understanding the Legislative Process"
- Catch up on last year's legislative session by reading our 2021 Legislative Report