Use these ACLU of Utah Tools to Build Your Lobbying Skills
- How to Give Public Comment Virtually at the Utah Legislature - our new guide to testifying online during committee hearings (PDF)
- Learn how to track and follow bills during the Legislative Session with our new Bill Tracking Guide (PDF)
- How a Bill Becomes a Law - our handy 1-pager that adapts the Schoolhouse Rock icon for the Utah Legislature (PDF)
- Check out this new Make Your Voice Heard: A Guide to Legislative Advocacy in Utah we created. It's a six-page "how to" guide to starting up, or stepping up, your community lobbying game at the Utah Capitol (PDF)
You can also watch a 3-minute video overview of this new guide (YouTube)
- Learn how to navigate the Utah Legislature's new website by watching our Online Lobbying 101 workshop
- Access ACLU Lobbying Resources "How to Contact Elected Officials" and "Understanding the Legislative Process"