Organizing the people’s power to resist; lobbying for liberty; revealing racial disparities in Utah’s juvenile justice system, creating safe schools for immigrants, and so much more!
Liberty Reporter: 2017 Spring Newsletter
Get the full scoop on some of the important legal, legislative, public education and advocacy work we are currently engaged in.
- Organizing the People’s Power to Resist
- Lobbying For Liberty! A Recap of the 2017 Session
- Report Reveals Stark Racial Disparities in Utah’s Juvenile Justice System
- ACLU Continues Fight Against Warrantless Searches of State Drug Database
- Help Create Safe Schools for Immigrants!
- Immigrant and Refugee Rights and Resources
- ACLU of Utah to Law Enforcement Agencies: Be Wary of Involvement with ICE
- Meet The 2017 Youth Activist Scholarship Winners!
- 2017 Bill of Rights Breakfast Celebration: May 25, “Utah: Life & Liberty Elevated.”
- The Directors Chair: May the Torch of Freedom Continue to Light Our Way
- The President’s Corner: Together We Can Create a More Just and Equitable Utah
- We’re Putting Up A Fight, and Keeping It Up! Become an ACLU Sustainer Today
- Meet Cassie Taylor: Your Development Director
- About the ACLU of Utah - Spring 2017
Go Green - Communications Survey
Choose to receive our newsletter, the Liberty Reporter, by email and help to ensure that our communications strategies are best suited to reach you, inform you and involve you. Sign up for our digital newsletter!