Are you in the 2nd Congressional District of Utah? Is Chris Stewart your Representative?
Rep. Chris Stewart, is holding town hall meetings in Utah during the next week....a prime opportunity to tell him face-to-face that you want fair and just immigration reform.
The U.S. Senate has passed its comprehensive immigration bill, the House of Representatives is now working on theirs, and ultimately, one piece of legislation will determine how we overhaul our broken immigration system.
Tell your representative to pass legislation that will provide citizenship to the millions of people who contribute to our country, yet remain in the shadows.
Rep. Stewart is here in Utah now, and needs to hear from you. Attend a town hall meeting and tell your representative that you want action.
Rep. Chris Stewart
• Thursday, Aug. 22: 6 p.m., Salt Lake City District Office, 136 E. South Temple Suite 900, SLC
• Tuesday, Aug. 27: 5 p.m., Garfield County Building, 55 S. Main St., Panguitch
• Tuesday, Aug. 27: 8 p.m., District Court, 76 N. Main St., Kanab
• Wednesday, Aug. 28: 5:30 p.m., Dixie High School, 350 E. 700 South, St. George
• Wednesday, Aug. 28: 8 p.m., Southern Utah University Alumni House, 351 W. University Blvd., Cedar City
For more than 90 years the national ACLU has defended the rights of all Americans, whether or not they are born in this country, because the Constitution protects the civil liberties and civil rights of all people. Find out more about our work on immigration reform >>